Monday, December 8, 2014

Patience and Faith- November 3, 2014

Family and Friends!

Whoa this week passed super fast! But I am glad to always have this opportunity to reflect on my week and share what I have learned!

This week was a test of patience and faith. I was able to learn how closely patience and faith are related. Also that we need both patience and faith to face the difficulties in life. This week was a test of patience and faith in regards to the people that we are visiting and sharing the Restored  Gospel of Jesus Christ. Many people said that they were too busy to meet with us, others were impossible to contact, and others were super needy. But each one of these Children of God needed patience and faith. Patience in their needs and lives and not everything will go as planned. Faith that things would still turn out well in the end, that God would provide the way for these His children to come unto Him this week. 

I learned that only a small practice of patience and even the smallest portion of faith is sufficient for Heavenly Father to work His miracles. I was able to see the Restored Gospel enlighten the eyes and lives of many people this week. I saw Heavenly Father touch the hearts of countless people and help them develop faith and patience as well. 

I would like to invite all of you to remember to practice faith and patience as you go throughout your weeks! I know that as we apply these attributes of our Savior Jesus Christ in our lives many miracles will happen and Heavenly Father will bless all of your lives with countless blessings!

Remember the Lord loves you and the Church is True!



Love Always
Sister Nay
 
Displaying DSCN1442.JPG

Displaying DSCN1418.JPG

Displaying DSCN1410.JPG


No comments:

Post a Comment