Saturday, December 20, 2014

Home Sweet Home- December 14, 2014

Family and Friends
 
I can't believe that I am writing this email from my own home! The past 18 months really flew by and I am so grateful for all of your support and love!

It is really bittersweet for me to be home but my last moments as a missionary were totally worth it. The lost cowboy that I shared about a couple of weeks ago was baptized last Saturday after nearly 2 months of being taught and overcoming many trials! Late Saturday I began my traveling adventures back home which included a night-time bus ride, crossing the Rio Madeira on a barge, and catching a Sunday afternoon plane just to get to the mission home. Of course I flew home on an airplane like normal the next day :D

I would like to share with you my testimony that I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is Christ's church here on the earth today. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God and that we have a prophet today, Thomas S. Monson. I know that the Book of Mormon really is Another Testament of Jesus Christ that was translated by the power of God and with the Bible they testify of the divine mission of our Savior Jesus Christ! I know that Jesus Christ is the Savior of this world and it is only through Him that we can return to the presence of our Heavenly Father. I know that our families can be together forever through the sacred ordinances performed in the temple of God. I am so grateful for the opportunity that I had to share the Gospel with so many in this world and serve my Savior.

Thanks again for all of your support!
Remember the Lord loves you and the Church is True!

Love,
Brianna Nay

No comments:

Post a Comment