Monday, December 8, 2014

Be an Example- August 4, 2014

Family and Friends

The transfer has come to an end and a new one has begun. I am continuing on in Dom Pedro and Sister Chucos is my new companion. I am way excited for this transfer and I know that it will be a transfer of miracles.
Yesterday one of the young men who is learning more about The Church told us a very touching story yesterday that I never imagined I would hear. At the begining of last transfer we were walking home and we passed a woman who was crying. We stopped and talked to her and gave her a hug. A week later a member of the Church gave us a reference of one of his friends. We started teaching this friend about the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the Restoration. Well, he saw us that night consoling the crying woman on the side of the road. He said that the only reason he agreed to meet with us is because we stopped and turned back to serve a stranger, he watched the whole thing happen. I learned yesterday how important it is to be an example in every moment of our lives. We are duty bound as believers in Jesus Christ to act like He did. As we live the things that we preach and that we know, miracles will happen and lives will change. You never know who is watching so always act like the Savior would!
Remember the Lord loves you and the Church is True!
Love
Sister Nay

No comments:

Post a Comment