Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Third Area Week 26- Tell Everybody I'm On My Way (2-24-2014)

Family and Friends!

I don't really have much to say! I am off to Brazil after nearly half of the mission time! Whoo! I am Brazil bound!
What has been playing through my head lately is not a spiritual song and so I can't remember all of the lyrics. But here it goes:

Tell everybody I'm on my way
New friends and new places to see!
That is all I can remember folks but it is from the movie Brother Bear so if you want to hear it I am sure you all could look it up on youtube or something :)
But this week my companion and I have put our shoulders to the wheel.

Speaking of wheels... after pushing our car out of snow a couple of times we got our tires check and then got new tires. So that was a fun filled day. Thankfully Sister Matthews from the ward was willing to drive us around a bit.

We have done so much tracting and finding this week. Amazingly we have found a number of potentials that Sister Hathaway and her new companion will follow up with! So exciting! It is hard work but totally worth it.
One day while we were tracting we unknowingly tracted into a born again ministers house. That was fun. He tried to get pretty contentious with us. But we bore our testimonies and left calmly. It is so important that we testify with boldness and with the Spirit. That was quite the experience.
We also did service for the Muir family! We helped Sister Muir clean her house. Her son has a lot of health problems so they have been going to the hospital lately. It was so much fun. She is such a great lady and her kids are super cute. I love all these opportunites to serve others. I have come to love and desire to find people to serve each day. It is so much fun!
Well, next week I will be emailing from Brazil!
Remember the Lord loves you and the Church is true!
Love Sister Nay

I sing these lyrics to myself when I feel down:
For I believe that whatever the terrain,
our feet can learn to dance
Whatever stone life my sling
We can moan or we can sing!
Grateful, grateful
Truly grateful I am
Grateful, Grateful
Truly blessed and duly grateful!
They are just a few lines from a song I discovered on the mission!

And...
 
https://www.lds.org/youth/video/our-temple-in-the-amazon?lang=eng

Okay so the first one is about Manaus and the new temple that they have there. It is in portugues so have fun!
The second one was a tender mercy last week. I found it on the MoTab website. If you remember correctly. This is what inspired me to be a musician. Look at the horn section, Kamber is there. Wow it is amazing that that was 12 years ago and look how far I have come. It made me cry! Call of the Chamions with John Williams and the MoTab! Whoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment