Wednesday, March 12, 2014

BRAZIL- Safe and Sound (2-26-2013)

Hey family!
I am safe and sound in the Brazil MTC. We are the first refresher course that they have here so we are forging new ground. Elder Lowe from the Provo MTC flew out with me and 4 other missionaries. We met Sister Kunkle form the Provo MTC and other missionaries at the Sao Paulo airport.  It is hot and humid and I am ready for bed and a shower but I am safe. 
For real we are the first refresher course in history so that's pretty cool. I am in a trio with Sister Kunkle and Sister Shipp that is companions 8 and 9 I will break 10 in two weeks when I get to Manaus. I will set many records on my mission. 2 missions 4 states 3 mission presidents overflowing US MTC and a new program at the Brazil MTC with unnumbered companions. Call me a modern pioneer. 
Love you all lots!
Sister Nay

No comments:

Post a Comment