Monday, November 18, 2013

Leaving Ohio (10-21-2013)

Love you all (yinz) 

Brother and Sister Michelli, Austin their grandson, and me

 DSCN0263.JPG 
Me adn Heather Stillwell, one of my most favorite less actives that we work with. She is a little less accountable and has wild health issues but the sweetest and biggest heart I have ever seen! I will sorely miss her!


My lovely little District
Elder Almond, Sister Valikoula, Sister Roberts, Me, Elder Glover



The nursing home we volunteer at! Love these people so much!!!!

Mary
 
Mabelle
The ladies that I love so much!
 
Lillian
 
Yvonne
More of the ladies that I love so much!

The Boles

DSCN0293.JPG 
The Crosby's


Pat

Barbara
The biggest sweethearts ever!
 
Lois

(insert picture here)
Joe
Lots of love need lots of love given to us! They are the best!

The Underwoods 
 
(insert picture here)
Hazel
By the way Hazel said to tell you mom, that you raised a good girl.
 
Sandy the activities director at the Beacon House
 
 
 
The Vanstones...
My surrogate family! I have never laughed or cried so much with people other than you guys! "There is a timeless place for them in my heart. How I could love them this much, I don't know. I know that I knew them before..."
See the Nashville Tribute Band's CD Trek, I took a little creative license.

No comments:

Post a Comment